GGRC Practice Status

577577_10151431202153138_1772170058_n.jpg
 
 

Do we have practice today?

Practice Update - March 3, 2019

Practice status for Monday, March 4th….

Due to the predicted forecast of snow for tonight and tomorrow morning, I’m canceling all practices for tomorrow. The AM session because the storm will be in full swing and the PM session because it’s possible the lot will not be plowed in time.

Happy Shoveling!

Rich

Giants -

Because not everyone uses Facebook or other Social Media platforms and sometimes, for various reasons, emails do not make it through to servers right away, we will post here any changes to practices - times, locations, or canceled sessions.

For Winter Training, as a GENERAL RULE, if the City of Somerville cancels school, we will cancel practices. If they preemptively cancel school due to predicted weather, we may not have practice that day. It is possible, the AM session would still have practice due to the predicted weather not impacting the area until much later in the day. Also, if there is a storm that wraps up the evening prior to practice, it is possible that the AM session will be canceled due to plowing/shoveling at St. Ann’s. The PM session would likely hold practice though as the plowing/shoveling would be completed by the time they arrive.

Please bookmark this page!